Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I will let u know...


I love all the smile on your face
I love it every time u make me laugh
I love it when u hold my hand tight
And I love it the most when u hug me and said u love me..
But now I don't know if that will ever happen again
if it's not, then i will miss the moment so much.
I don't know why everything seems not right between us.
I thought I've tried my hardest to make u feel calm when u're with me
but I failed.
U've changed.
U always forget to say ' I love u'..
U don't miss me like u used to..
U never laugh the way u did..
U never cares when I'm not around
and every conversation we had turned into an argument.
Am I the reason of everything?
Am I so childish that u feel bored?
Am I so jealousy that u feel uneasy?
Am I not that perfect to make u love me as much as I love u?
I will never force u to stay if u don't want to
I will never wait for u to tell me that u need me coz I know that'll never happen
I will never stop u anymore coz I know it will make u feel better.
But there is something that
I will let u know
I am sorry for every single thing I did
that hurts u.
I'm sorry for not being someone perfect for u
but
U have to know that
It makes me feel bad when u don't show ur love.
I feel bad when u don't miss me.
I feel bad when u talk 2 other girls coz it makes me feel unwanted.
I'm tired of waiting for u
but
I really need u by my side coz
I'm nothing without u.
I will never let go of your hand until u let go of mine.
U can hold me as long as u want and u can leave me whenever u wish.
Do whatever that makes u feel happy and don't care about me..
Coz the moment I fall in love with u,
I'm ready for everything that might happen between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment