Sunday, April 25, 2010

I’M JUST A BIRD

You wish to have a pair of wings

So that you can fly in the air

So you can see everything from above

So you can go anywhere you want…

I have the wings that you desire

I can fly in the air

I can see everything from above

And I can go anywhere I want….

But this is not all I wanted in my life

I don’t have a home like yours

I don’t have a family like yours

I don’t have a life like yours

Because I’m just a bird….


Akhirnye berjaya jgak ak creat poem utk els......mle2 ak agk kecewa sbb group ak diberi theme animal.....hu3...maklumla....ak ni dhla xske sgt ngn animal.....heehehe.....tp.....tbe2 je idea ni dtg....and ini la hasilnye...wlwpn x sehebat sjak2 A. Samad Said.....at least ak dpt sumbangkan something utk my beloved group members....Ain Dalila, Deborah n Nazmi......Actually poem ni ttg freedom..n i used a bird as the symbol of freedom...

No comments:

Post a Comment